Campus Security Reporting Requirement

KU faculty and staff who are required to report knowledge of crimes under the Clery Act should call KU Public Safety directly at 785-864-5900.

Campus Security Authorities (CSA): Report the information as related by the person. The Police will do the analysis. No information should be included that would personally identify the student or other individuals involved in this incident. You do not have to identify yourself if you are classified as a confidential reporter.