Reporting an Incident
You can report an incident of sexual misconduct, harassment, discrimination or retaliation with the Office of Civil Rights & Title IX using the online complaint form or in person at our office.
Include the following, to the extent known and available, in your report:
- Name and contact information (address, telephone, e-mail) for the complainant.
- Name of person(s) directly responsible for the alleged discrimination or retaliation.
- Date(s), time(s), and place(s) of the alleged violation(s).
- Nature of the alleged violation(s); i.e. race, sex, disability discrimination or retaliation, etc.
- Detailed description of the specific conduct that is the basis of the alleged violation(s).
- Copies of any documents or other tangible items pertaining to the alleged violation(s).
- Names and contact information for any witnesses to the alleged violation(s).
- Any other relevant information.
Upon receiving a submitted incident report, the Office of Civil Rights & Title IX will provide you with an acknowledgement of receipt within three working days.
Complainant — The person alleging harassment, discrimination, sexual misconduct, sexual violence, and/or retaliation.
Respondent — The person alleged to have engaged in behavior that is harassment, discrimination, sexual misconduct, sexual violence, and/or retaliation.